6 jalapeno peppers
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 T. shredded cheddar cheese
6 bacon strips
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 T. chili seasoning
1. Cut jalapenos lengthwise and remove seeds; set aside
2. In a small bowl, beat cheese until blended. Spoon into pepper halves.
3. Wrap a strip of bacon around each pepper half.
4. Combine the brown sugar and chili seasoning; coat the peppers with this mixture and place in a a greased baking pan.
5. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is firm
Note: Wear disposable gloves when handling peppers...the oils can burn skin. Do not touch your face.