2017 CSA Information
Living Hope Farm is delighted to continue offering CSA produce shares to its members in 2017. Here are the details:
- The main growing season is 24 weeks long (May 23 through November 3).
- Shares come in two sizes, large and small. Both share sizes include weekly pick-up. Both share sizes also include u-pick fresh flowers and herbs in season. You choose the produce you receive on both share sizes when you use our online ordering system!
- Large share owners receive 10 items per week all season long in order to keep our same 2016 pricing.
- Small share owners receive 6 items per week.
- Optionally, some choice items are u-pick from our fields.
- Large shares cost $775, and small shares $475. A payment plan is available for both large and small shares for an additional fee of $10.
- New! Chicken Shares: Plump, juicy tender chickens averaging 4-5 pounds each. You will receive 1 whole frozen chicken per month May thru October for a discounted price of $120.00 for a total of 6 chickens. We will also have additional pieces and whole chickens available in our market for sale. Sign up for a Chicken Share for best pricing! You may purchase as many chicken shares as you wish while supplies last.
- New! Turkey Shares: We will also be raising Thanksgiving turkeys this season! Pre-orders will begin in the spring!
- New! Egg shares: One dozen eggs per week for 24 weeks $132.00 (a discounted price of $5.50 per dozen).
- New! Bread shares: One loaf of bread per week for 24 weeks $126.00 ($5.25 per loaf). Currently available on Friday only. Bakery chooses variety weekly.