TIPS for the GRILL
Tis the season for the grill!
If you haven't already ... fire that baby up! A quick list of grilling tips for you...
1. Thaw fillet over night in refrigerator or quickly in a cold water bath
2. Remove from package and rinse, then pat dry with a paper towel
3. Turn grill on. Grill should be at about 300 degrees or medium heat
3. Brush top of fillet with some olive oil
4. Add your favorite dry rub or just a bit of salt and pepper
5. You can lay the fillet directly on the grill (like in the photo) or Prepare your fillet on top of aluminum foil. If you use foil, the skin will cook to the foil. If you enjoy the skin, use foil with a layer of parchment paper over the foil.
6. Grill on medium heat for approx 8-9 minutes for just until fish begins to flake but is red in the middle. The fillet will continue to cook even after you remove it from the grill.
7. There is no need to flip the fillet. If you would like have the nice grill marks on the top of the fillet for presentation, start by grilling the face of the fillet for approximately 2 minutes, then turn over and finish the fillet on the skin side.